It’s time for another cover vs cover!
Can you find the difference between these two book covers?
Once you find it, just comment with “Found It” – don’t spoil it for anyone else.
About The Sojourner Prayer Journal
The Sojourner Prayer Journal takes you through 52 weeks of Scripture, reflection, and prayer as you go through or look back on your own wilderness seasons. It follows the journey of a sojourner through a fantastical wilderness leading to the kingdom of light.
Each week includes:
- A part of the story of the sojourner traversing the wilderness; OR an article by 10 contributing bloggers who have gone through their own wilderness seasons.
- Questions and Scripture for Reflection
- A Prayer List for the Week
- Space to write down your daily prayers and thoughts.
- Space for Answered Prayers
Meet the Author
Joanna Alonzo is a walking paradox. She is a beautiful, albeit messy, mixture of thought and emotion, expressed in the form of hopefully readable – and relatable – stories. She is a kingdom kid, who looks forward to being a writer and storyteller even when she reaches heaven. She is passionate about the unreached, about those who have yet to know the Love she found in the arms of the Almighty. She is intrigued by the world and its people, who day by day, continue to convince her that God is the greatest Storyteller of all.